Our programs for seniors are welcoming and informal, you may join any Ame. There is no fee for classes; donations are always welcome. To register, please call or email: Hamline Midway Elders, 651-209-6542, email@example.com, www.hmelders.org
• Gentle Exercise: Tuesdays, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., Sept.19 – Nov. 7 (in-person & Zoom)
• Chair Yoga: Thursdays, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., Sept. 21 – Nov. 9 (in-person & Zoom)
• Jody’s Documentary Film Series: Last Wednesday of each month, 1 p.m.
• Solo Seniors Resource Group: last Monday of each month, 10-11:30 a.m.
• Knit/Crochet Group: Mondays, 1- 3 p.m., ongoing (in-person & Zoom)
• Defensive Driving Refresher Course: Wednesday, Oct.11, 1-5 p.m.
• Fall Social: Thursday, Oct. 5, 1-3 p.m.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here